TheLuckyNarwhal

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi! I am TheLuckyNarhwal! I have been on YouTube for over a year now and with Freedom! for over 4 months. I have had nothing but fantastic experiences! As of right now I live on the East Coast right next to the beach, btw it is pretty dope. I graduated from high school last year and you may be surprised from my poor grammar. Next month I will be turning 19 so feel free to stop by the channel as a birthday present lol! I love to play any great or popular game. If you look at my channel I have a lot of games on there Rocket League, Minecraft, Fallout 4, and The Division! I try my best to keep my content clean as possible. No swearing, nudity, and all the goody two shoes stuff. Not for any particular reason except that I think it is unnecessary to excessively swear in order to make someone laugh. My biggest dream on YouTube is to build a big subscriber family! I just love people and the connections you can make. I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope to see you all on my channel soon! Have a great day Freedom! family!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi! I am TheLuckyNarhwal! I have been on YouTube for over a year now and with Freedom! for over 4 months. I have had nothing but fantastic experiences! As of right now I live on the East Coast right next to the beach, btw it is pretty dope. I graduated from high school last year and you may be surprised from my poor grammar. Next month I will be turning 19 so feel free to stop by the channel as a birthday present lol! I love to play any great or popular game. If you look at my channel I have a lot of games on there Rocket League, Minecraft, Fallout 4, and The Division! I try my best to keep my content clean as possible. No swearing, nudity, and all the goody two shoes stuff. Not for any particular reason except that I think it is unnecessary to excessively swear in order to make someone laugh. My biggest dream on YouTube is to build a big subscriber family! I just love people and the connections you can make. I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope to see you all on my channel soon! Have a great day Freedom! family!

Welcome to the family bud, What you fav game to play?