What do you guys record with?

madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
Currently I use OBS for pc local recording, sometimes shadow play when it wants to work and audacity for my microphone. I currently have a HDPVR for my console recordings but would like to get a avermedia capture card or elgato HD60pro. :D

Zeitelic

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
I use Bandicam more for the sole purpose of being able to save the audio files separately so I can edit them.

bynop89

Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
California, USA
YouTube
I bought a really nice laptop with ShadowPlay in hope of using it to record Minecraft with, but MC is unsupported on Shadowplay so I have to use OBS. For paying almost 1000 for this laptop, you would assume it could support recording Minecraft but it doesn't, OBS is very nice though, and free.

Triage 3

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
We currently use an Elgato HD60 for console recording and Nvidia Shadow play for PC video capture. As well as a Blue Yeti Microphone being recorded into Adobe Audition for our Audio.

madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
I bought a really nice laptop with ShadowPlay in hope of using it to record Minecraft with, but MC is unsupported on Shadowplay so I have to use OBS. For paying almost 1000 for this laptop, you would assume it could support recording Minecraft but it doesn't, OBS is very nice though, and free.
One option of being able to use shadow play I found is by allowing it to record desktop works just as well doesn't lose quality. If that helps you at all.

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I got to use OBS, when I started to stream on Twitch did I find an easy to use tutorial for OBS that helped me insane a lot to set things up, since it was first time for me streaming and all that. Now I use it daily for my Youtube channel as well. : )
Know about Xplit and such, but never got to try as I think OBS works well for me. Don't repair what is not broken as they say.

I do use Elgato when recording from my consoles though. c:

Reactions: Panic Puppet Gaming

AnthonyCK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 22, 2016
YouTube
I record with the built in recording software on my ps4 and I use the OBS software on my computer. Working on getting an Elgato :/