What games are you waiting for?

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
So which games are you guys waiting for in the coming months? I know I'm waiting for no mans sky for one and also still waiting on dead island 2. What about you?

Reactions: BlackHawk Strategy

BlackHawk Strategy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
Georgia :(
YouTube
I am looking forward to Civilization 6. I was not a fan of the last one but I am glad they went back to what Civ 5 was just with different elements and strategies that will make the Civ series stand out more. Also Battlefield 1, something about watching snoop dog try to play a shooter makes me want it even more haha.

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
I am looking forward to Civilization 6. I was not a fan of the last one but I am glad they went back to what Civ 5 was just with different elements and strategies that will make the Civ series stand out more. Also Battlefield 1, something about watching snoop dog try to play a shooter makes me want it even more haha.
I'm waiting for No Man's Sky and Battlefield 1

Battlefield 1! Been playing the closed alpha of it for the past 2 days, so far it is aaaawwwweeesssoomme!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
nice lol

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
I cannot wait for the remastered Crash Bandicoot, God Of War 4, The Last Guardian, Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wind, and many more games.