DaBoox

Rising User
Jun 30, 2016
YouTube
What is your overall youtube goal?

Mine personally is to get 100,000 subs so I can get the verified check. Because honestly it looks sweet and i get rock hard just thinking about it ;p

so I'd ask that you checkout my channel and if you like and ONLY if you like it i'd ask that you subscribe so I can get my hands on that succulent check.

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
My goal is to find myself a large enough audience so that I will stop running out of ideas for what my next video should be. :)

Besides that, I'm enroute to 1,000 subscribers and that seems like a close enough goal! Personally I don't like setting my main goals that are too far because after a while it starts to feel a little discouraging.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
well I have'nt long started but my first goal is to make my first 100 subs and use that as a building block to go as far as possible, I just hope people will like the channel for what it is.

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
My goal is to find myself a large enough audience so that I will stop running out of ideas for what my next video should be. :)

Besides that, I'm enroute to 1,000 subscribers and that seems like a close enough goal! Personally I don't like setting my main goals that are too far because after a while it starts to feel a little discouraging.
thats true enjoying what you do is more important

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr

To accomplish something magnificent, take it and divide it into smaller pieces.
Go from 100 to 1,000 to 10,000 and so on in subscriber counts, while still understanding your true goal lies beyond where you're aiming to be.

Reactions: Danny

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I don't really have a goal actually :p

I love gaming and enjoy playing with friends or others at time to make a livestream. In that i think all i care for is just to have a good time and share this experience with others and meet up with others who share the same interest.

Sure i like it when i get some audience and recieve feedback but i think my goal is more to meet fellow gamers trough doing live streams and youtube :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
My goals are simple:
  • Make my viewers happy.
  • Let my viewers feel apart of the inspire community.
  • Provide my viewers a great experience.
  • Let my viewers have somewhat of a choice in which videos I make.
  • Listen to my viewers feedback.
  • Respond to every comment (at the moment) thanking viewers for their support or feedback.
Yes, I do care about my channel growth and gaining attention but my viewers are number one. I would love to have a big fan base and if I get that I would be very grateful. It's not so much about the subscribers it's about the views. As long as I'm having people view my videos I'm happy and I will continue to do my best, even with just under 50 subs.

Here is a snippet from my website:

OUR VALUES & MISSION

Here at Inspire Films we place our viewers first. We listen to you and take into account every piece of feedback you give us and we strive to do better. If it were not for you we wouldn't be here today. If you have a video idea we will listen and keep it in mind. If you don't like something we will do our best to improve. Our viewers are no.1 priority and they always will be.

xCasket

Rising User
May 22, 2016
YouTube
Just to have a decent following :D What I really want to do one day is to have a booth at a convention and hang out with fans :) that would be cool.

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
To get enough active subscribers following me that I can often enough debate and chat with them about my favourite subjects with the fear of anger or ignorance being a factor.
(or for just one fan to buy my merch. That would be cool as hell)

C

Corpfox

I don't have a goal either. It was just a hobby. Now, its part-time. Just make gaming videos and enjoy those times.

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
What is your overall youtube goal?

Mine personally is to get 100,000 subs so I can get the verified check. Because honestly it looks sweet and i get rock hard just thinking about it ;p

so I'd ask that you checkout my channel and if you like and ONLY if you like it i'd ask that you subscribe so I can get my hands on that succulent check.
Well to do it for living one day and reaching one million subs ! :)