Gaming XerO (New Gaming/Tech Channel)

XerO_

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2017
YouTube
I decided to use this template, as it seemed to fit what I had to say.

Your name/alias: XerO, Jon, zoidBergh
Where are you from?: California
How old are you?: 14
How did you find Freedom!? I have a few friends in Freedom already.
What made you join our forums?: I feel like it could be a great way to get collabs and stuff.
What are your hobbies?: I like gaming, and am very into technology. As of posting this, I have built 3 gaming PCs and 2 Work PCs
What is your favorite food? Orange Chicken (lol)
Why did you start YouTube? I often find myself on the computer rather bored, but I was in a friend's YouTube video and it was fun so I decided to start.
What is your biggest dream? Honestly, I want to go to the Air Force Academy and commission into the Air Force. Unless my channel takes off, I don't exactly plan to use it as a career.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming and Tech
How frequently do you upload?: I am working on getting a consistent schedule to upload, but currently I may upload anywhere from 3-10 videos in a week.

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube

What made you join our forums?: I feel like it could be a great way to get collabs and stuff.
What are your hobbies?: I like gaming, and am very into technology. As of posting this, I have built 3 gaming PCs and 2 Work PCs
Why did you start YouTube? I often find myself on the computer rather bored, but I was in a friend's YouTube video and it was fun so I decided to start.
What is your biggest dream? Honestly, I want to go to the Air Force Academy and commission into the Air Force. Unless my channel takes off, I don't exactly plan to use it as a career.
How frequently do you upload?: I am working on getting a consistent schedule to upload, but currently I may upload anywhere from 3-10 videos in a week.
3-10 Videos a week? Seems kinda odd haha, anyways welcome to the forums and good luck on your channel!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello XerO and welcome to the Freedom forums. I also like gaming and tech :), while I haven't built a full system yet I know how to do it and I've half build one for a family member before it broke (2nd hand parts). The air force is a interesting career to go into, I wish you luck in getting that job on day :), i personally am aiming to become a indie games developer in the near future after I've gone through Uni. Just a hint, try not to make youtube take over your life as life should always come first, especially at your age as your getting near important exams in the next few years that can determine your future.​

Reactions: DIB Gaming

DIB Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 28, 2017
YouTube
GamingDib
Hello XerO and welcome to the Freedom forums. I also like gaming and tech :), while I haven't built a full system yet I know how to do it and I've half build one for a family member before it broke (2nd hand parts). The air force is a interesting career to go into, I wish you luck in getting that job on day :), i personally am aiming to become a indie games developer in the near future after I've gone through Uni. Just a hint, try not to make youtube take over your life as life should always come first, especially at your age as your getting near important exams in the next few years that can determine your future.​
that is very important and wise wisdom[DOUBLEPOST=1490085191][/DOUBLEPOST]

your content is awesome dude I just subscribed to you your story reminds me a lot of one I started YouTube myself[DOUBLEPOST=1490086837][/DOUBLEPOST]hello everybody my name is David but my YouTube channel name is DIB Gaming I still love her very young age playing video games and over the years my experiences with them is being gay bad mostly good and I started my YouTube channel not to make money but the show the world my experience with the games they play inexperienced brand new games with the world

Last edited: