Subscriber Milestone 500 Subs in 6 Months!

Szabolcs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
I started YouTube 6 months ago, and I finally achieved half a thousand subscribers which is just amazing.

The fact that I never sub 4 subbed it makes it even better and I guess my video views and commitment shows that, some of my videos have 4k views and so far I love creating content. I'm so thankful to every single person that is supporting my channel, the comments, the likes and all the kind words, stay awesome people!

Next goal is another 500 subs until the end of this year, let me know what yours is <3

Reactions: Lauren Smith

ZinQ Nasty

Jun 1, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
jabbeats
I started YouTube 6 months ago, and I finally achieved half a thousand subscribers which is just amazing.

The fact that I never sub 4 subbed it makes it even better and I guess my video views and commitment shows that, some of my videos have 4k views and so far I love creating content. I'm so thankful to every single person that is supporting my channel, the comments, the likes and all the kind words, stay awesome people!

Next goal is another 500 subs until the end of this year, let me know what yours is <3

I just subbed nice channel!!! Very well set up and executed. Do you only play on the PC? I Play xbox one

Reactions: Szabolcs

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Congrats Mate!

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Congrats! Thats awesome! You should get your next 500 within the next 6 months then! Hopefully it'll take less time :) My goal is to hit 1000 subs by the end of the year :)

Reactions: Szabolcs

Szabolcs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
Congrats! Thats awesome! You should get your next 500 within the next 6 months then! Hopefully it'll take less time :) My goal is to hit 1000 subs by the end of the year :)

Thank you and yeah it should be easy. Also you keep up the good work as well, you are so close to 1k <3

Reactions: Lauren Smith