Subscriber Milestone A trip to the 3_0_0 Subscribers.

XxTerminatorxX

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
Life isn't always easy, Sometime you have to work hard to get what you want to achieve//

Its has arrived, 300 Subscriber is just a little step ahead.
Sooo happy to be there, this winter season was one hell of a ride and i am sure Spring is gonna be even more awesome!

Little Story:

It all started 6 Months ago after discovering new sound, Channel was first called: CoreLabTV (standing for Nightcore) but, after 3-4 weeks, i wasn't sure if i really wanted to go into nightcore. So i just left that there and became a channel for music Promotion as NightBaseTV. It was at this time, everything went very fast!

So, I must say that Youtube is like a Roller Coaster, It has its down and high. But never give up is the perfect advice.

Motivation
gets you moving,
Determination
keeps you going.

Thanks you for 300 :)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Life isn't always easy, Sometime you have to work hard to get what you want to achieve//

Its has arrived, 300 Subscriber is just a little step ahead.
Sooo happy to be there, this winter season was one hell of a ride and i am sure Spring is gonna be even more awesome!

Little Story:

It all started 6 Months ago after discovering new sound, Channel was first called: CoreLabTV (standing for Nightcore) but, after 3-4 weeks, i wasn't sure if i really wanted to go into nightcore. So i just left that there and became a channel for music Promotion as NightBaseTV. It was at this time, everything went very fast!

So, I must say that Youtube is like a Roller Coaster, It has its down and high. But never give up is the perfect advice.

Motivation
gets you moving,
Determination keeps you going.

Thanks you for 300 :)
Congrats on 300 subscribers, you are only 350 away from me!! :eek: