Banner and Youtube pro pic!

Kitty-Chan Music

New User
Jan 6, 2017
YouTube
Hello! I'm glad you're reading this :D I'm Kitty x3 If you're looking for anybody to do your Youtube banners and/or Profile Picture I can do it! Just let me know what you need and I'll try my hardest! I do my own for my channel using Picmonkey - Editing pictures for both - and I've been doing so for both my Gaming and Music/Lyrical channels since I've been on Youtube. I'll do any price as long as its a deal for both and I'll even do a free one if I didn't meet up to what you needed. Meaning I won't charge if i mess up. PM or comment to me and I'll write back!! <3

Last edited:

ItsFonzie

Rising User
Jan 4, 2017
YouTube
Hey ,my channel is Rambo and I was wondering if you could make me a background and an avatar kinda around fifa gta and Cod and vlogging around the Dallas, TX area. Thanks!

Kitty-Chan Music

New User
Jan 6, 2017
YouTube
Hey ,my channel is Rambo and I was wondering if you could make me a background and an avatar kinda around fifa gta and Cod and vlogging around the Dallas, TX area. Thanks!
okay! PM me and we'll can figure everything out on where stuff should go and how big/how much :D We can go on from there <3