FrostByteTV

Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2015
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrostByteHDTV
Dark Kefka is who made me want to start making videos for YouTube. His FFX dark aeon videos are what made me want to record my own boss videos and start posting them. The old channel I did this on was closed down years ago but that is how I got my start on YouTube. For doing LPs, I tried doing them a couple years before I made my current channel. So I gave it a shot, and a couple videos in, I just hated the way I sounded so I quickly gave up on that. Finally I started watching NintendoCapriSun's videos around 2010-11 and that was enough to make me want to give LPing another chance. Started back up making LP videos and have not stopped since (well not counting breaks)
Thats the way to go man. Congrats on given it another shot! Just remember everyone has their own unique voice and even most popular Youtubers and Streamers can't stand hearing their own voices. But they did it anyway and now look at them:)

FrostByteTV

Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2015
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrostByteHDTV
At the moment I think Julien Solomita is my favorite at the moment. I love how passionate he is about his vlogs and how he experiments with editing. I also just love his voice and have his vlogs on in te background when I'm alone because it's so soothing!
Dang! A soothing voice, Im gonna have to check this guys voice out lol

Reactions: Olivea Sea

InnocentMusik

Musician and amateur composer/producer
Freedom! Member
I don't necessary have a youtube inspiration. It's more like a respect for NateWantsToBattle and AmaLee. Both amazing musicians. Anywhoo, my inspiration to continue doing music ish not from YouTube land but in the anime seiyuu/music world - Ta_2/Suzuki Tatsuhisa of OLDCODEX. He's the embodiment of "if you have a dream and work for it, it'll become reality" and that's what he did. He worked insanity hard in writing his band's music while working as a voice actor. Now, he's one of the most popular voice actor and a very well-known singer. I want to embody that feeling. Working hard will get me somewhere.

td;lr I am a fangirl LOL

Reactions: Olivea Sea