D-SIN GAMING

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
Hello everybody. I my name is Drew and I have recently started my own gaming channel.
I wanted to try something new and I love playing games. I have already uploaded my first video and am currently uploading my second. I thought I would start off with Outlast as I've always wanted to play but am usually a big wimp and thought It would be entertaining for others to watch.

Please feel free to check out my channel it would be much appreciated and I am entirely open to criticism in improving my channel.

this is my channel D-SIN GAMING

I hope to see more of you Freedom! Family!

Reactions: Kids World

D-SIN GAMING

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family, Are you haveing fun with Outlast so far?, What are you goals in the future for youtube??

I am having lots of fun with outlast thank you. And my future goal is to be an entertainer on YouTube I love playing games and I enjoy getting involved with different communities. That's why I'm always looking towards any creative criticism I can get.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I am having lots of fun with outlast thank you. And my future goal is to be an entertainer on YouTube I love playing games and I enjoy getting involved with different communities. That's why I'm always looking towards any creative criticism I can get.

Good goal mate and keep makeing videos. Here mine tips don't get discovarge if you not getting subs and views right away, allways comment back to you viewers and subscribers, Try upload every day (If you can), and focuse on Quailty :) and good luck in youtube journey and Freedom is great place to beging :) Cya

D-SIN GAMING

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
Good goal mate and keep makeing videos. Here mine tips don't get discovarge if you not getting subs and views right away, allways comment back to you viewers and subscribers, Try upload every day (If you can), and focuse on Quailty :) and good luck in youtube journey and Freedom is great place to beging :) Cya
Thank you for the advice, And kind words I will be sure to keep on top of all this and thank you.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom , Man outlast 2 is coming out soonish ! Looks so scary xD

D-SIN GAMING

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom , Man outlast 2 is coming out soonish ! Looks so scary xD
I know I'm really hyped! trying to avoid watching it on YouTube I want zero spoilers for when I play it :) And thank you for the Warm welcome would you have any constructive criticism you could throw my way into helping me improve the content of my videos.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I know I'm really hyped! trying to avoid watching it on YouTube I want zero spoilers for when I play it :) And thank you for the Warm welcome would you have any constructive criticism you could throw my way into helping me improve the content of my videos.

I need to go off , as its pretty late but tomorrow , if you remind me I will have a look at your video and help you out :) I should remember though !

D-SIN GAMING

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
I need to go off , as its pretty late but tomorrow , if you remind me I will have a look at your video and help you out :) I should remember though !
Thank you. I will try contact you tomorrow and look forward to your feedback. Also it's nice to see a fellow brit coming to YouTube!

Reactions: Prology

Kids World

Respected User
Apr 16, 2016
indonesia
YouTube
Hello everybody. I my name is Drew and I have recently started my own gaming channel.
I wanted to try something new and I love playing games. I have already uploaded my first video and am currently uploading my second. I thought I would start off with Outlast as I've always wanted to play but am usually a big wimp and thought It would be entertaining for others to watch.

Please feel free to check out my channel it would be much appreciated and I am entirely open to criticism in improving my channel.

this is my channel D-SIN GAMING

I hope to see more of you Freedom! Family!
welcome and good luck bro

D-SIN GAMING

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey D - Sin Gaming welcome to the freedom forums! Keep up the good work! Check out my channel too and let me know what you think :D
Thank you very much for the welcome. And I really think your channel has potential man you've got some high quality footage and your voice is projected so clearly with interesting commentary. I subbed and will be sure to be coming back to your channel in the future