NirbyYT

New User
Aug 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello there my name is Dylan and I run the YouTube channel Nirby were I will be making daily gaming videos. I have been working on it for a week now and have gained no subscribers! I of course expended this so I am joining freedom were I can hopefully Grow along with all y'all.

I also want to make some nice contacts so check me out and if you want to work together sometime just say somtin.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.

By the way, we wanted to know more about you, not just a "here is my channel - check it out" sort of post.
Like - Why did you join YouTube?, How did you find Freedom?, What is your life background?

How will Freedom help you?
  • By making a Introduction, you and your channel will be noticed by many users. We are not your audience, we are your friends, we may become subscribers or viewers and help you grow.
  • Once becoming a Partner and acquiring the badge, you can make a Community Review post where you can ask and give reviews to become a better YouTuber.
  • Our General Chat allows people to make new friends. Friends does not always mean becoming greater. It allows us to communicate and maybe collaborate.

Seleniar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community.
I went to your channel and I like that you make decent commentaries,also you know how to use those tags.These are PROs !

!But,a better channel icon could draw more attention and please add sections to your channel first page like Uploads,Playlists,Game X,Gamex Y.

I hope this helped you,and ,if you don't mind,you could Subscribe to my channel.

NirbyYT

New User
Aug 5, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community.
I went to your channel and I like that you make decent commentaries,also you know how to use those tags.These are PROs !

!But,a better channel icon could draw more attention and please add sections to your channel first page like Uploads,Playlists,Game X,Gamex Y.

I hope this helped you,and ,if you don't mind,you could Subscribe to my channel.

Thanks, I'll get working on that right away! I subed to you back tour pretty cool!

Reactions: Seleniar