Feb 27, 2016
UK
YouTube
Your name: Where are you from?: Manchester, UK

How old are you?:19

How did you find Freedom!?: i found freedom on one of my friends youtube channel. Freedom really inspired me to grow and keep posting.
What made you join our forums?:i want to get more subscibers and grow to become a good youtube channel in many years time
What are your hobbies?: XBOX,golf,FIFA 16, COD
What is your favorite food? pasta and pizza
Why did you start YouTube? i found out most of my friends started a youtube account but then stopped it and could't be bothered to post but i carried on to fulfil my dream
What kind of channel do you run?i run a friendly channel where everyone can join in and be included
What kind of content do you upload?:i run a gaming channel, most of my vids include fifa,cod,minecraft,assassins creed syndicate.
When do you upload?:i try to upload once or twice a week
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjXmr5-UmRXcE8XF-OaMMrQ

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :) I hope you enjoy your stay (y) (Y)

I'm a call of duty channel to ! Do you like black ops 3 ?

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Your name: Where are you from?: Manchester, UK

How old are you?:19

How did you find Freedom!?: i found freedom on one of my friends youtube channel. Freedom really inspired me to grow and keep posting.
What made you join our forums?:i want to get more subscibers and grow to become a good youtube channel in many years time
What are your hobbies?: XBOX,golf,FIFA 16, COD
What is your favorite food? pasta and pizza
Why did you start YouTube? i found out most of my friends started a youtube account but then stopped it and could't be bothered to post but i carried on to fulfil my dream
What kind of channel do you run?i run a friendly channel where everyone can join in and be included
What kind of content do you upload?:i run a gaming channel, most of my vids include fifa,cod,minecraft,assassins creed syndicate.
When do you upload?:i try to upload once or twice a week
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjXmr5-UmRXcE8XF-OaMMrQ
Welcome to the Community! Nice to meet you brother!

Glad you are continuing to follow your dream! keep it up and you will grow!
I post COD as well, how do you like it?

I checked out your channel, pretty good. However, an intro would make you more memorable and maybe a intro video for new comers on your channel. Hope I didn't offend, just trying to help