Offering I review your channel!

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi, if you want to get a review from me, reply on this post or comment on a video of mine! (Second one is faster).
I give you good things and critisism of your channel!
I may have a small channel but i hve been for over a year on the george show and i know what is important!

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Please review my channel :)
okay,
the first thing i noticed is that you dont hav a channel trailer! why??
this is the first thing new possible subs will see when they see your channel!
your channel art is pretty cool!
thumbnails could be improved a bit, try to get a title in there and try to avoid using multiple of the same thumbnails.
your about section is okay but could be a bit perfected.
your videos are well organizes tho

keep making great videos and keep on growing!

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
okay,
thumbnails could be improved a bit, try to get a title in there and try to avoid using multiple of the same thumbnails.

also try to make your game audio lower than your voice because its hard to hear you

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
yes I would like an opinion if possible, thanks.
for a starting channel you look really good, you got clear and nice looking channel art and a good channel trailer that introduced me nice and made me laugh, since i like what you told i even subbed, the only downside was that the intro was so long that i almost clicked away, in your trailer you dont need an intro!
thumbnails are okay, they are clear but i dont cincider the 'click worthy' try to get some fun in them.
your titles is also a great thing to improve, you just say the series but also get something about the episode itself in the title, like the line you use at your thumbnails!

overal really good quality videos and good audio levels!
the most important are your titles so improve that and keep doing what you do!

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
for a starting channel you look really good, you got clear and nice looking channel art and a good channel trailer that introduced me nice and made me laugh, since i like what you told i even subbed, the only downside was that the intro was so long that i almost clicked away, in your trailer you dont need an intro!
thumbnails are okay, they are clear but i dont cincider the 'click worthy' try to get some fun in them.
your titles is also a great thing to improve, you just say the series but also get something about the episode itself in the title, like the line you use at your thumbnails!

overal really good quality videos and good audio levels!
the most important are your titles so improve that and keep doing what you do!
Thanks alot for the feed back man, really appreciate the advice and i agree on a lot of what you said so i will definetly look to improve, and thanks alot for the sub that means alot and goes a long way, appreciate your time

Reactions: Dr. Dunk

GoldenGame 16

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
U can check my channel too, and i know that the most is german but the slither.io video is in english so u can review it and yeah i want more content before i make a trailer for my channel. I would be nice if u do a review for me :)

VoidStarzZHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
YouTube
okay,

Thanks for the review :) I don't have a channel trailer yet because I want to upload more videos so I can make a montage/trailer out of those so people know what to expect from my channel. I don't have the same program I used to use to make thumbnails because I accidentaly deleted it so I have to make use of whatever website I can find :/ Game audio is a issue I know but I always forget to turn it down, it was pretty loud in the madden video for example xD

Overall thanks for the review and I will work on the points you emphasized so I can have a better channel overall :)

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I'd love a review if you would be so kind :D
damn you have a nice channel! your art is cool, trailer is perfect and some lovely thumbnails and organizing!
the only thing i can recommand is to get a good and informative quote in your titles from resident evil etc. like KILL THEM ALL or something haha

just keep going becuase you have a great channel!

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Thanks for the review :) I don't have a channel trailer yet because I want to upload more videos so I can make a montage/trailer out of those so people know what to expect from my channel. I don't have the same program I used to use to make thumbnails because I accidentaly deleted it so I have to make use of whatever website I can find :/ Game audio is a issue I know but I always forget to turn it down, it was pretty loud in the madden video for example xD

Overall thanks for the review and I will work on the points you emphasized so I can have a better channel overall :)
no problem, for the thumbnails you could use gimp, i made my banner in there! for the trailer dont forget to talk to the viewers and not just have a montage

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I would also love a review.
well, what to expect from a desighner haha, you have some great art and you thumbnails are verry nice!
but where is the channel trailer!? its the most important thing to gain new subs! it would be nice to get a video where you talk tou your aidience, doesnt need to be a facecam but just a mic and some background gameplay! also in your current trailer is none of your banners and art you make so it looks like a games only channel.
overall a very good channel and nice to see you here after seeing you in the comment on the george show :) (im also 14 lol)

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
U can check my channel too, and i know that the most is german but the slither.io video is in english so u can review it and yeah i want more content before i make a trailer for my channel. I would be nice if u do a review for me :)
again, where is the channel trailer!? its just a normal video (and i dont hear you much talking in that one)
the channel art is really good and your thumbnails are well made!
maybe place some links in your about section and discription to your social media?
other than that a good channel with good organizing.
weiter so!

GoldenGame 16

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
again, where is the channel trailer!? its just a normal video (and i dont hear you much talking in that one)
the channel art is really good and your thumbnails are well made!
maybe place some links in your about section and discription to your social media?
other than that a good channel with good organizing.
weiter so!
thanks i know that the trailer is missing but i make one when i have enough to show in the trailer

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Can you review my channel?
first all al: nice and clear channel art!
and like most of them: where is the channel trailer!? it doesnt need to be something spectaculat but just make a video what your channel is and what you are uploading!
the thumbnails of the last time look really nice so i think you began improving them. keep it going.
your titles are pretty good and your discriptions are awesone! also good video editing!
the about section falls a bit short so try to get some social media links and more talking in there!
also nice organizing!

keep going and it will grow better and better!

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
damn you have a nice channel! your art is cool, trailer is perfect and some lovely thumbnails and organizing!
the only thing i can recommand is to get a good and informative quote in your titles from resident evil etc. like KILL THEM ALL or something haha

just keep going becuase you have a great channel!

Thanks for those kind words man :D Yeah I was think the exact same thing :D Thank you once again!!