Gaming I will die fighting, before I live on my knees

KageGaming

New User
Sep 12, 2017
Clarksville, KY
YouTube
Kage_TV
Good Morning Ladies and gentlemen. I am Andrade, also known as KageTV on youtube. Let me tell you a little about me.
I was born in Brasil, then i got a scholarship to come play soccer for a High School here in NY. Went to college and here is where i am currently. I am 25 years old.
Love to play games. I have been playing since bomberman, mario, sonic, Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, Test Drive 4, Crash Bandicoot, Need for Speed 3 Hot Pursuit, Driver 2, and etc on playstation. wow those were the great days. Who remember skipping school to play fifa? I did it all the time. Any how, I love gaming, but always been shine about making video. My friends told me I am quite good at survival games, from PUBG to ARK Survival evolved. Anything that requires staying alive.
I just started my channel couple weeks ago and I posted some gaming content from PUBG and CS GO. Yeah I am getting into that too.

Well, I am here to ask for our community support to help me build this channel to put the great gaming content out there. Seems like that now a days unless you got 100k subs and you are well known on twitch you wont go any where any time soon, even if you are a great gamer. So i thank you guys in advance for taking the time to look at my channel and feel free to tell me if I should chance something in my video or channel. I am open for criticism at any time and no feelings hurt. Thanks again for taking the time to read this.

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCivJv-1jDOB0jz8sbVpcpBA?view_as=subscriber

Last edited:
Reactions: M_P_1