In Your Opinion, What is the best game of 2016?

gunsage

Freedom! Member
Never played those games gunsage.
Well, Stardew Valley is effective a new age throwback to Harvest Moon. There are elements of Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, and a few others in there with a retro look and feel. It's very fun stuff. Punch Club is a game about developing and managing a fighter through a little strategy, but mostly time management and working out. It also pays a lot of homage to retro stuff such as Rocky, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fight Club, Mortal Kombat, and many others.

Finally, Starbound is very similar to Terraria, but in space. I honestly haven't played it enough, but I got it in early access and I'm happy to see it finally going V1.0.

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Yeah Dark Souls 3 is tough to beat. I didn't play it much, but a friend of mine went all out and got the Prestige Edition. It was a lot of fun watching his videos and kind of nerding out talking about roll tactics x) Uncharted 4 was an excellent game too. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I love Fire Emblem Fates! :D Which story did you prefer? Birthright or Conquest?

Honestly I've been going super slowly through the game so I haven't finished anything except Birthright so far. I'm up to chapter 13 in conquest and still have the revelations path to play too. Just out of what I played so far though it's been my favorite :)

Reactions: Nicholas Harris

Nicholas Harris

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
NertiaYT
Honestly I've been going super slowly through the game so I haven't finished anything except Birthright so far. I'm up to chapter 13 in conquest and still have the revelations path to play too. Just out of what I played so far though it's been my favorite :)
Fair enough, the games are rather long! But beautiful nonetheless. I love Azura's song "Lost in Thoughts All Alone" that she sings throughout both stories, her conquest version being my favorite ^^

Reactions: Kratos Aurion