Gaming Introducing ME!

Jul 8, 2016
YouTube
Heyy Guys, Necessarily Purple here and this thread is going to tell you all a little bit about me, what i do and also how i found myself joining the freedom family. I am a gaming youtuber who started my channel just a couple of month ago. I started this channel because i used to have a channel but i got bored of the name and also the jokes coming from my channel around my school. This is why i decided to make my new channel.
I really love making and editing and uploading videos however it is hard for me to gain subs and views because my channel doesn't really get shared around that much but its very, very slowly growing and i'll be proud to hit even 20 subs.
I joined the freedom family after about two weeks after i started this channel because i had a friend who joined it and told me about all the things it does for you like the GFX team and the music and collabs and all that stuff. This is what drove me to join, mainly the GFX and collabs. I really hope this gives you a little insight into me as a youtuber and why i am in this family. Thanks guys.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Purple , Welcome to Freedom !

I hate when people take the piss out of a channel if your at the school , I bet they all watch Youtube as well , gives them no right , sorry to hear pal !

what games do you play ?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Heyy Guys, Necessarily Purple here and this thread is going to tell you all a little bit about me, what i do and also how i found myself joining the freedom family. I am a gaming youtuber who started my channel just a couple of month ago. I started this channel because i used to have a channel but i got bored of the name and also the jokes coming from my channel around my school. This is why i decided to make my new channel.
I really love making and editing and uploading videos however it is hard for me to gain subs and views because my channel doesn't really get shared around that much but its very, very slowly growing and i'll be proud to hit even 20 subs.
I joined the freedom family after about two weeks after i started this channel because i had a friend who joined it and told me about all the things it does for you like the GFX team and the music and collabs and all that stuff. This is what drove me to join, mainly the GFX and collabs. I really hope this gives you a little insight into me as a youtuber and why i am in this family. Thanks guys.

Welcome to the family Purple, What types of game do you play?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Purple is a nice color ^^ Getting exposure is hard at first, but once you find your ground, you'll be set!

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!