TasteyTV

New User
Feb 5, 2016
- Your name: Ryan "Tastey" Adam Olmedo
- (Optional) Where are you from?: Manhattan, NY
- (Optional) How old are you?: 26
- How did you find Freedom!? Twitter DM / YouTube
- What made you join our forums?: Awesome + Community
- What are your hobbies?: Skateboarding, sports, art, music, climbing, living, video games, role playing
- What is your favorite food? Italian / Pasta ...tacos? I love to cook, so I like a lot of foods!
- Why did you start YouTube? Eager to learn more about video/sound production. Best way to get feedback. I'd like to some day make intros/outros for movies & commercials. Or even just awesome music videos. I like to edit and see a detailed finished production as it evolves into action.
- (Optional)What is your biggest dream? World Peace.(y) (Y)
- What kind of channel do you run?: Original Music & Gaming Highlights from Twitch
- What kind of content do you upload? Original Acoustic Music, Blues/Jazz/Instrumental/Ambient/Improvised. Lyrics in description if possible. Cover songs from music I enjoy, like Sublime, Hendrix, STP, Third Eye Blind, and others. Video Game Highlights of competitive games like LoL & CS:GO, MMORPG's, Stunts & bloopers from games like Just Cause 3, GTAV, and other titles.
- When do you upload?: Uploads vary as life happens, but usually a few videos every week. Generally late afternoon/evening ET.
- Channel link: YouTube Music Channel | YouTube Gaming Channel

output_IC7vNq.gif

Reactions: TheGamingExite