TheMajestic_OG

Oct 3, 2014
YouTube
Hey everyone! I just hit 200 subscribers the other day, and i'm so happy! Hopefully i can hit 500 soon. That is my main goal! Well.. Besides 1k lol xD
I never thought i would even make it this far! I just kept uploading, and i had a never give up attitude. I've been doing youtube for over a year and 6 months, and i was stuck at 15 subscribers for most of that time. I wasn't growing, but that didn't stop me. So you reading this. Keep up what you're doing, and never give up! That's the kind of mindstate you should always have! Stay hungry, and stay motivated.

- Cody:)

Damukabu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone! I just hit 200 subscribers the other day, and i'm so happy! Hopefully i can hit 500 soon. That is my main goal! Well.. Besides 1k lol xD
I never thought i would even make it this far! I just kept uploading, and i had a never give up attitude. I've been doing youtube for over a year and 6 months, and i was stuck at 15 subscribers for most of that time. I wasn't growing, but that didn't stop me. So you reading this. Keep up what you're doing, and never give up! That's the kind of mindstate you should always have! Stay hungry, and stay motivated.

- Cody:)
Congrats!

Ahithia14

Rising User
Dec 12, 2016
YouTube
Excellent Job man, some amazing content on your channel, keep up the good work and you will be at 500 subs in no time

TheMajestic_OG

Oct 3, 2014
YouTube
Congratulations! I see you are already on the way to 300 when writing this, you're growing quicker than most people :)
Thanks! And i know, it's it's awesome!:D[DOUBLEPOST=1482252064][/DOUBLEPOST]
Excellent Job man, some amazing content on your channel, keep up the good work and you will be at 500 subs in no time
Thanks bro! And i know! You will be there soon as well. Just keep up the hard work:)[DOUBLEPOST=1482252129][/DOUBLEPOST]
OMG thats amazing Congrats!
Thank you!:D[DOUBLEPOST=1482252151][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats!

Reactions: Stelgim