DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello there! I'm looking to collab with a few games. There's not many requirements really. I only have a few PC games right now but I might be getting more in the future. I have 3 channels... a personal game channel (the one associated with my profile), a vlog channel (currently not active), and a group "for gamers" style channel (only has 2 videos right now but no one to join it with me yet).

REQUIREMENTS
COLLAB TYPES: YouTubers and Streamers are all accepted. But you WILL need to include a link to show your work. (PC only though. No consoles please)
CONTACT: You need to have Skype since it is the only thing I ever use
TIMEZONE: Any really. This is just to help sync times easier. (can always do this part on Skype later on if you prefer)

MY CURRENT GAMES
GMod
Minecraft
Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes
Cards Against Humanity (browser-only version)

NOTE: MY GAME CHANNEL IS LINKED WITH THIS PROFILE. IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT, YOU CAN FIND IT ON THIS PROFILE (either in the details or by using the YouTube icon)

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I would join with you but rather play cod b3 zombies
Umm... I've never had any of the COD or Black Ops games. I never could afford them. Plus my good computer is in a shop right now. So I'm stuck with my older computer... which has issues with alot of games. Plus it doesn't have enough memory or speed for Black Ops or COD. So yeah... alot of reasons why I can't (or am unable to) play/use those games. Sorry

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey man I'd like to do some cards against humanity, gmod or anything in general that might be fun to do :) I have a channel trailer on my channel so you can see what I'm about :) I have a skype etc and do PC games. I'm 24 so no censorship issues as you will see in my trailer. Get back to me if you want to collab

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey man I'd like to do some cards against humanity, gmod or anything in general that might be fun to do :) I have a channel trailer on my channel so you can see what I'm about :) I have a skype etc and do PC games. I'm 24 so no censorship issues as you will see in my trailer. Get back to me if you want to collab
Wow. Very well done with your channel. Well... from what I saw you do a pretty good job. And you seem pretty dedicated to your work on YouTube. I would accept. Only 1 thing: you didn't say what your Skype was yet. lol. But yeah... I would accept you if I could get your Skype so I could add you

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
my skype is athreosgaming i had to check :) and thank so much man yeah if your gonna do something do it right :)