Alvaro-Mati Viilver

Rising User
May 15, 2016
Estonia
YouTube
MatiViilver
Hello!
My name is Alvaro-Mati Viiover and im Estonian youtuber

I would put my channel to here , yeah i make estonian language videos what you don´t understund but you hopefully can use subtitles or then just watch my some of the gaming videos. On other english youtuber "YAYA nice day" is to watching my channel gaming videos and says that he don´t understund my language but the gaming video is still worth to watch and he likes them and waites more of the gaming videos when we talked each other. Sometimes we talk in the comments.

So i have 4,5k hours watch time and 606 subscribers on my channel.
I would be very grateful and happy if you other gamers and youtubers and members can help me get my 1k sub to then i do not lost the partnership. The money is not the biggest deal for me begause i only get some cents but the most biggest thing for me is the partnership.

My channel link is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1maOUFfSoVoeVzgwqeu5yA?view_as=subscriber

Hopefully you can help me get my 1k subs i need to get it for the 20. February
And i will start subscribing every channel to who has to at least 4k watch time but needs some more subscribers and i will watch your channel some videos to. I will subscriber lover watch time channels to and watch their videos to at least 1-2 video per day or per over the day.

Thanx you all and best wishes for all of you by Alvaro!

Last edited: