Entertainment New Channel! Welcome to TheRandomRoom!

TheRandomRoom

New User
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey Freedom Community,
Many many many of you may not know me. But I have a somewhat decent channel with the name of Zeus, but because I am lazy I stopped uploading. The channel was disorganized and I wanted to introduce myself from a new channel, TheRandomRoom. If you want to find my new channel you can visit my old one, by typing in mithoc, my really old channel name, into the youtube search bar, click the first channel, and I will have my new channel TheRandomRoom, in the featured channels, but unfortunately I have yet to post a video.

So let's begin:
For now my name shall remain a secret, although my channel name doesn't make sense to be a real name, just call me TheRandomRoom, or TRR for short. If you want to know my name you can search through my old channel, but good luck. Once you find out it's not a big deal, maybe I'll reveal to those who don't know for a certain milestone. I love gaming, but I can't just keep my creativity to gaming, so I will try to keep it Random. I play sports, so don't worry I don't sit down for the whole day. I started youtube because I have always wanted to, what better thing to do than entertain people through videos? I hope to grow a successful channel and community. Once I start uploading I hope to manage 1 upload a week. I am currently looking into some help on my banner and profile picture for my channel art in another section on the forums.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Have a wonderful day! Hope to see you guys on the forums!

TheRandomRoom

New User
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I mainly play tennis, used to play a lot of different ones, like basketball and soccer. I'd say my favorite game would be CS:GO, then Heathstone, and League of Legends.