Gaming New youtube channel, would like feedback!

Woodiest Pack5

New User
Jun 15, 2017
Hello people of the internet, I just created my youtube channel and I hope it succeeds with flying colors, but I would like some feedback on my first video! Thanks,
[Link removed by Moderator}

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there @Woodiest Pack5 and welcome to the Freedom Forums

Would you be able to tell us more about yourself / your channel - we do have a helpful introduction template that you can use if you are struggling on things to tell us. Unfortunately you aren't allowed to promote your videos in this section of the forum, and as you are new could I ask that read a copy of the forum rules please, to ensure you know what is expected of you whilst using the forums.

If you have any questions or queries then please don't hesitate to get in touch

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello people of the internet, I just created my youtube channel and I hope it succeeds with flying colors, but I would like some feedback on my first video! Thanks,
[Link removed by Moderator}

Hello and welcome. Just go back, welcome new people, gain at least 5 comments, then read forum rules - and you can put your channel as your signature. Also, you may want to change avatar, just hover mouse over your nick at upper right corner, somewhere you will found properties.