Official No invitation ("learn more button" hasn't shown up)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
A lot of people have been asking about the learn more button to accept your invite. Each channel is manually reviewed before being accepted. If it has been longer than 3 working days (Monday to Friday) and have still not received the "learn more button" invitation on your Youtube Dashboard, then it's a good idea to message the support team saying that you have not yet received your invite.

To contact the support team you will have to use the support portal to create a ticket. More information on how to contact via the ticket system can be found here

To join the network you must have:
  • At least 1 video public
  • Not uploading any copyrighted content
  • Fan funding turned off
Each channel is manually checked before being accepted into the network.

Date Last Updated: 10th January 2017

Last edited:

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Last edited:
Reactions: RaihansTutorial
Upvote 0
C

carloslucena2

i have not receive the invitation -learn more- in youtube can someone help me?

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Freedom! support very bad. and I am open a ticket many days ago but Freedom! support not reply me. please do something and now what do i do.??????

Usually it's received within 12-24 hours by support, if the ticket is about joining the network it has probably been sent to the CMS team which have been having some delays. Each channel has to be manually reviewed before it is accepted. You should get an update once you have been partnered.

Reactions: Lawrence Chapman
Upvote 0

RaihansTutorial

New User
Freedom! Member
Usually it's received within 12-24 hours by support, if the ticket is about joining the network it has probably been sent to the CMS team which have been having some delays. Each channel has to be manually reviewed before it is accepted. You should get an update once you have been partnered.

Thanks Koala
Already shown up my dashboard (Learn More) button and i accepted freedom! partner. thanks for your valuable information. :)

Upvote 0

Lawrence Chapman

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
A lot of people have been asking about the learn more button to accepts your invite. If you have not received the learn more button invitation on your Youtube Dashboard within 48 hours of applying, then it's a good idea to message the support team saying that you have not yet received your invite.

To contact the support team you will have to use the support portal http://freedom2.support.tm to create a ticket. More info on how to contact them here https://freedom.community.tm/threads/new-freedom-support-system.171626/

To join the network you must have at least 1 video public and not uploading any copyrighted content. Even if your channel is in good standing, if it contains copyrighted material that hasn't been picked up yet you may still be denied. Each channel is manually checked before being accepted into the network.
I got an email saying that i am partnered but when i got to the dashboard there is no learn more button.

Upvote 0
O

OfficialESM

Hey all :) This morning I had the Learn more button on my youtube channel and i accepted the partnership with Freedom! but on my freedom dashboard it says that my channel isn't linked therefore I cant get paid. Im a copyright free music channel.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hey all :) This morning I had the Learn more button on my youtube channel and i accepted the partnership with Freedom! but on my freedom dashboard it says that my channel isn't linked therefore I cant get paid. Im a copyright free music channel.

It can take the dashboard a while to update that you are partnered. Long as it shows that you are partnered on this page you are all good :) https://www.youtube.com/features

Upvote 0

RaihansTutorial

New User
Freedom! Member
Just wait 3-4 days and see your freedom! dashboard Linked: YES
just wait few days.

Upvote 0