Request Putting my head on the chopping block

What is the most important thing I should work on in my channel?

• Intro/Outro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Editing

• Channel art work

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pseudo Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone

I have been doing letsplay youtube videos for nearly 3 months now and I am at 116 subs, I usually help others with their channel and give them my opinion on it whether good or bad I do my best to advice them on what I believe would make it better BUT NOW I am putting myself in the firing line and asking all of you to please have a look at my channel let me know what you think whether it is about the channel trailer or intro or outro or channel banner, whatever it is please let me know and if you find nothing wrong and love it then that it cool to as I will at least know I am in the right direction.

Anyway thank you very much for reading this I really appreciate that and I trust you guys to give me advice/ constructive criticism or even just plain 'You doing well' :)

My Channel URL : https://www.youtube.com/c/PseudoGamerLetsplayProductions

Kind regards
Pseudo

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi everyone

I have been doing letsplay youtube videos for nearly 3 months now and I am at 116 subs, I usually help others with their channel and give them my opinion on it whether good or bad I do my best to advice them on what I believe would make it better BUT NOW I am putting myself in the firing line and asking all of you to please have a look at my channel let me know what you think whether it is about the channel trailer or intro or outro or channel banner, whatever it is please let me know and if you find nothing wrong and love it then that it cool to as I will at least know I am in the right direction.

Anyway thank you very much for reading this I really appreciate that and I trust you guys to give me advice/ constructive criticism or even just plain 'You doing well' :)

My Channel URL : https://www.youtube.com/c/PseudoGamerLetsplayProductions

Kind regards
Pseudo
Interesting use of movie trailer voices, did you happen to use your voice in there as well? People tend to stay for your personality when it comes to showing yourself off in your channel trailer. On your banner, it's slightly hard to read your name, the resolution seems to be squished slightly. I looked at your smite video, you can write more in your video descriptions. That way your search engine optimization can be optimized better ^^

Pseudo Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
YouTube
Hay thanks for the response, firstly nope I did not use my own voice If only I did sound like that but the whole idea was movie trailer like so I had to go for classic movie guy voice haha the banner is actually the very first banner I made nearly 3 months ago so yeah I can agree an upgrade it due haha and lastly yeah a few of my videos could have a bit more of a description in them though I do take full advantage of the TAG section though :D

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hay thanks for the response, firstly nope I did not use my own voice If only I did sound like that but the whole idea was movie trailer like so I had to go for classic movie guy voice haha the banner is actually the very first banner I made nearly 3 months ago so yeah I can agree an upgrade it due haha and lastly yeah a few of my videos could have a bit more of a description in them though I do take full advantage of the TAG section though :D
Heh, I was going to say, that'd be a legit voice to have :p I noticed that you used the tags nicely, descriptions matter to a lesser degree. But I hope you manage to work out everything well ^^

Pseudo Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
YouTube
Hahaha ah that voice would be just so epic to have but sadly I am far from it THOUGH you get equipment like certain mics that give you the voice haha most radio station mics do that but they are super expensive :p anyway thanks for the check out and good luck on your side as well :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hahaha ah that voice would be just so epic to have but sadly I am far from it THOUGH you get equipment like certain mics that give you the voice haha most radio station mics do that but they are super expensive :p anyway thanks for the check out and good luck on your side as well :)
Definitely, a great microphone can make a world of difference when it comes to speaking. If you need any more assistance in the future, be sure to let everyone know ^^