Status
Not open for further replies.

SewPlays

New User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
i can help you , i live and travel to many Arabic countrys and know many arabic countrys languages .
يمكنني مساعدتكم، أنا أعيش واسفر إلى العديد من الدول العربية واعرف العديد من لغات البلدان العربية .

Transtrike

New User
May 16, 2016
Hello Freedom! ,
I can help/fully translate to Bulgarian. I speak very good English and I thing we won't have any problems in the future.

McHeartGamer

New User
Apr 29, 2016
I can Help you translate it into Slovenian laungage.
My Skype :McHeartGamer
My Discord: McHeartGamer
Curse : McHeartGamer

SinghStyleGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube
Freedom! is looking to improve its support for other languages in the Freedom! Dashboard! However, being a platform containing 14,000+ words, it would take us ages to do make it ready ourselves. This is where you guys might come in!

We are looking for people who can translate the dashboard into the following languages:
  • French
  • Vietnamese
  • Dutch
  • Arabic
We would also like to find some people to update the following:
  • Danish
  • German
  • Japanese
  • Russian
In return for your translation services, Freedom! will spotlight some of your content on the Dashboard in the language that you translate, give you some shout outs on social networks, and feature you in an upcoming video about amazing people that help the Freedom! Family grow.

Here is our progress as of May 20:
View attachment 15481
If you are interested in translating for Freedom!, please apply via the form linked below.

Click here to apply for the project

If you are accepted, you will get an account on our translation system where you will see the words and phrases that we would like you to translate.

While this is not a Forum Team operation, you may still leave questions on this thread as other staff such as @Stefan Grant may provide answers here.

Thank you for reading!

My main language is hindi but i do speak,read and write in english so i can easily translate in hindi its main language in india and i have seen alot of people from india in freedom family so if you ever wanted to translate in hindi then i can lend a hand in that :)

SecsOny

New User
Oct 24, 2015
Hi, I think that hebrew is a needed language as well. I can translate it fluently.I know a few hebrew channels that are partnered with Freedom! and has problems understanding our dashboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.