Tell me your experience as a 100 sub youtuber

xXPun1sh3rXx

New User
Feb 22, 2016
Tell me how your experience was at being a youtuber who has hit 100 sub's... What kind of content do you do :) It took me 6 months to reach 100 sub's. The feeling of being rewarded with 100 sub's after all your hard work is amazing. My goal is to form my own community and bond. Just like George CEO and founder of freedom :) What is your purpose :)

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Tell me how your experience was at being a youtuber who has hit 100 sub's... What kind of content do you do :)

tell us more about you first bro :)

Plus being a youtuber with 100 subs is Great ! a lot of feedback from legends which is the best thing ever !

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I haven't reached the milestone as of yet, but I do not plan to celebrate it due to its minuscule value to the grand scheme of YouTube.

I think the first milestone with 100 in it that I'll celebrate is when I gain 100 subscribers in a single day. That's actually something with some foundation to it. It's not something everyone can hit, and that's something that I'd be proud of.
Anyone can hit 100 subscribers, but it's a different story to get 100 in a day.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Can be hard to get your first 100 subs legitimately (no subs4sub type things) especially if you know nothing about Youtube and its audience. If I started a new channel now that I know a lot more, I think I'd be able to reach 100 subs much faster than when I started out. Main thing is put in the effort to make good content. Rather than make 1 video a day for 7 days you are more likely to grow if you spend 7 days to make 1 video. Research and make a plan of what you want to create and don't necessarily upload the first take you make. This is just from the view point of fast channel growth, if you are doing it for fun then there are real wrong or right things to do. Just be yourself and go with it :)

Reactions: Thunderbolt

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
When I hit 100 subscribers I stopped uploading quotes of my favorite character Kratos Aurion (I was finished anyway. I didn't stop because I hit 100) and started doing let's plays XD

bynop89

Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
California, USA
YouTube
I just got 100 subscribers yesterday. Its been real so far, and I'm enjoying every moment of it. I do mostly Minecraft content, which can be daunting because of how many people do the same thing. I uploaded my first video about 6 months ago, so being able to at least see that those 6 months and almost 90 videos payed off in some regard, it feels good knowing that I accomplished something, even though it is on a small scale.

Oblivifrek

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Oblivifrek_TV
Tell me how your experience was at being a youtuber who has hit 100 sub's... What kind of content do you do :)

I hit 100 Subs 4 days ago (Currently as of this post being posted at 107) and How I felt was i wanted to tell everyone include on the freedom! forums and also made a video that was 30 sec long saying I reached a 100 Subs :) It feels like achieved something in your life.

MemoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
I hit 100 subs not too long after I hit 50 because I was largely motivated to reach my goal, although after I hit 100 I became slightly inactive because It was hard to maintain everything. Now I feel like I get a lot of feedback on my channel and about 3 quarters of my subscribers are definitely active.

I make lets plays and tech type videos as well as the occasional vlog. Although I'm trying to head more in the tech direction rather than lets plays as I don't enjoy them as much as I used to.

xXPun1sh3rXx

New User
Feb 22, 2016
tell us more about you first bro :)

Plus being a youtuber with 100 subs is Great ! a lot of feedback from legends which is the best thing ever !
Your so right ! At first when I was in 8th grade, I wanted to start a YouTube channel. I waited when I went to high school... With a few uploads and hard work I reached 100subs (Which took me 6 months lol) I love that feeling of being rewarded for your hard work.

Reactions: Prology

xXPun1sh3rXx

New User
Feb 22, 2016
I hit 100 subs not too long after I hit 50 because I was largely motivated to reach my goal, although after I hit 100 I became slightly inactive because It was hard to maintain everything. Now I feel like I get a lot of feedback on my channel and about 3 quarters of my subscribers are definitely active.

I make lets plays and tech type videos as well as the occasional vlog. Although I'm trying to head more in the tech direction rather than lets plays as I don't enjoy them as much as I used to.
Amazing, its best to do something both what your viewers and yourself love to do. :)

Reactions: MemoGaming

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Your so right ! At first when I was in 8th grade, I wanted to start a YouTube channel. I waited when I went to high school... With a few uploads and hard work I reached 100subs (Which took me 6 months lol) I love that feeling of being rewarded for your hard work.

yes it is very good feeling !

xXPun1sh3rXx

New User
Feb 22, 2016
I hit 100 Subs 4 days ago (Currently as of this post being posted at 107) and How I felt was i wanted to tell everyone include on the freedom! forums and also made a video that was 30 sec long saying I reached a 100 Subs :) It feels like achieved something in your life.
Hahah, I wanted to do so too.

xXPun1sh3rXx

New User
Feb 22, 2016
Hahah, I wanted to do so too.
It's been great, I've started to have people comment on my videos voluntarily, it encourages me to make more music.
Nice! I think that the comments is what makes Youtubers stay motivated in creating content constantly

Reactions: Thunderbolt

xXPun1sh3rXx

New User
Feb 22, 2016
Can be hard to get your first 100 subs legitimately (no subs4sub type things) especially if you know nothing about Youtube and its audience. If I started a new channel now that I know a lot more, I think I'd be able to reach 100 subs much faster than when I started out. Main thing is put in the effort to make good content. Rather than make 1 video a day for 7 days you are more likely to grow if you spend 7 days to make 1 video. Research and make a plan of what you want to create and don't necessarily upload the first take you make. This is just from the view point of fast channel growth, if you are doing it for fun then there are real wrong or right things to do. Just be yourself and go with it :)
Wow your so right !