D

Deleted member 29894

Hey guys staff at Freedom this is more directed at you this is nothing bad but feel like you guys could tap into a growing market.
So I'm a fan of competitive Call of Duty and feel like ye could tap this market you have a team for gaming. I feel like ye could get a team going for competitive call of duty for example doing roster changes or game changes. if you guys looks at Lando or RondezFox what they do I personally would like this to happen.

Also feel that the Minecraft server, whenever I go and see how many people are on it there is not that many. Its great that we have a community Minecraft server but I feel like we need it to be promoted more because George said that I was requested by people but yet I don't see that many people on it I'm just saying.

I personally think that on the MGN youtube channel there should be events. For example have a bunch of YouTubers play minecraft on the server thats just an example can do any games.

Feel also like if ye did gaming news on the MGN channel that ye would get more subs and views and can give your opinion on the topics.

Maybe even start up competitive teams. Such as games like COD CSGO LOL WOW SMITE Gears Of War Overwatch etc...

Also feel like if you invite people onto the channel to help promote it or invite people from the community who are always active on their channel(s) weather they livestream or upload videos.

Run weekly competitions giveaways games or gaming equipment fund some projects in gaming that some YouTubers want to do.

Also personally feel like we the community should be asked on what we want. I personally feel like we are not these are all my personal opinions and these do not have to be taken into consideration, I would like them to but DON'T have to Thank you for reading this. :)