What classes do you use in Black Ops 3?

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
I was thinking about starting a new series to showcase custom classes in Black Ops 3 that the community suggests. What classes do you use for Black Ops 3? If we use your class we will give you a shoutout!

Reactions: james swartley

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Right now im using the razorback with red dot, quick draw, and grip with black cell as secondary, semtex, perk 2 greed using hardwire and tracker and the 3rd would be engineer. scorestreaks would be uav, carepackage and cerburus. engineer with the care package can save a match from time to time.. Hope you like that one

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
One of my favorites so far has to be the Kuda with extended mags, rapid fire,and grip. I always run flack jacket, Scavenger, hard wired, and tac mask (for the perfect survival setup.) The Kuda just melts do fast, and the perks make it to where you're far less vulnerable to avoidable deaths.
love the kuda

K2KIER

Rising User
Mar 17, 2016
I was thinking about starting a new series to showcase custom classes in Black Ops 3 that the community suggests. What classes do you use for Black Ops 3? If we use your class we will give you a shoutout!

I am an aggressive player so My personal favorite class is the Weevil with an optic, quick draw, grip and long barrel. For perk one i use Afterburner so that i can get around the map fast, for perk 2 i use fast hands because to me that's an essential ;) and the for perk 3 I use blast suppressor so that my thrusts do not flag up on the enemies map. I do also use a semtex aswell for suppressing the enemies push to flags etc.
I would recommend this class and tell me what you think. :)

King Wolfe

Jul 23, 2014
Texas
YouTube
in all honesty the kuda is well balanced for smg but the vmp with rapid fire is unbeatable since the vesper patch. its all they use in pro leagues. kn44 with high caliber and rapid fire is what people use alot of now in the assault class, but that new hg40 looks serious

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
in all honesty the kuda is well balanced for smg but the vmp with rapid fire is unbeatable since the vesper patch. its all they use in pro leagues. kn44 with high caliber and rapid fire is what people use alot of now in the assault class, but that new hg40 looks serious
Yeah, I feel the VMP and M8A7 dominate the pro leagues mainly. Anytime you have any up close gun fights the VMP is usually going to come out on top