What did you think of E3 2016

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member

So now that E3 is over I was thinking why not see what people's opinion is on this years E3?
What was your winner of E3.
What where you most HYPED about.
what stream did you watch (Twitch/YouTube)
Did you watch all of E3?

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
I was obviously most hyped up for Kingdom Hearts! I cannot wait for 2.8 to come out. BBS 0.2 and Back Cover look PHENOMENAL!!! I'm so glad they're finally doing a worldwide release, and it couldn't be a better release date. December just happens to be Kingdom Hearts month on my channel!

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
I was obviously most hyped up for Kingdom Hearts! I cannot wait for 2.8 to come out. BBS 0.2 and Back Cover look PHENOMENAL!!! I'm so glad they're finally doing a worldwide release, and it couldn't be a better release date. December just happens to be Kingdom Hearts month on my channel!
I love Kingdom Hearts to I was very hyped for that

Reactions: Prandall

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
E3 was nowhere near as good as last year. It was very disappointing. I was looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 and a third Red Dead game, both of which were not shown. :(

Nothing really stood out for me... I don't like Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy and there were a lot of console exclusives... I'm a PC gamer... :oops:

Last year was probably the best E3 ever. Fallout 4, Mirror's Edge: Catalyst, Star Wars: Battlefront, HITMAN, Just Cause 3, Rise Of The Tomb Raider, Doom, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, No Man's Sky, Dark Souls III... The list goes on and on! So many games were announced or showcased last year! :p

I hope for better next year! :)

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I was really happy to see bigger developers embracing VR. Really looking forward to playing my copy of Fallout 4 in VR. I just hope they take the time to make the objects in the game interactive.

But I am a little annoyed that occulus and psvr are buying up exclusives...

Reactions: Spud

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
I was there for my first time and the whole experience was a total blast. I almost got in line to try Kingdom Hearts 2.8 but decided not to which I somewhat regret. I saw Mafia 3 which looked really good, I'm almost considering getting it once that comes out. What took e3 this year though, at least for me, was Zelda. I managed to get in to see the new demos right before everything closed on Thursday afternoon. The game looks amazing so far, I'm for sure gonna pick it up no doubt about it.

Reactions: Spud

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
I was there for my first time and the whole experience was a total blast. I almost got in line to try Kingdom Hearts 2.8 but decided not to which I somewhat regret. I saw Mafia 3 which looked really good, I'm almost considering getting it once that comes out. What took e3 this year though, at least for me, was Zelda. I managed to get in to see the new demos right before everything closed on Thursday afternoon. The game looks amazing so far, I'm for sure gonna pick it up no doubt about it.
Wow I wish I could have been there

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Probably my least hyped and least favorite E3 ever. I'm a pretty big Nintendo fan so it was immediately deflating when I found out all they'd be talking about was Zelda. Don't get me wrong I like Zelda but the reason I look forward to E3 is for the new game announcements not the information on games we already know about. The few new games they did reveal like Mario Party Star Rush were not enough to redeem it for me.

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Probably my least hyped and least favorite E3 ever. I'm a pretty big Nintendo fan so it was immediately deflating when I found out all they'd be talking about was Zelda. Don't get me wrong I like Zelda but the reason I look forward to E3 is for the new game announcements not the information on games we already know about. The few new games they did reveal like Mario Party Star Rush were not enough to redeem it for me.
Yea there was not much Nintendo content just a lot of Zelda

Dylucke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
YouTube
I haven't seen much but some of the sony stuff and what i saw on angryjoe's channel aswel as sea of thieves seemed promising.

Last edited:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Well I was there exhibiting my game under "Rizing Games". also got to look around. I can't wait for Dishonered 2 though and it comes out like 2 days before my birthday so it has perfect timing. However for me there was a lack of games that I really would like there. I liked Road Rage and Dead by daylight (I was part of one of the few teams to win as survivors at E3). but otherwise its was a tad disappointing, but I got loads of Freebies so that's always a plus.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal

So now that E3 is over I was thinking why not see what people's opinion is on this years E3?
What was your winner of E3.
What where you most HYPED about.
what stream did you watch (Twitch/YouTube)
Did you watch all of E3?
Do to time I wasn't able to watch any streams from E3. But I was able to check out some games. God of War i'm excited for b/c I've been a big GOW fan for a while. Res 7 was awesome and have played the demo. Days Gone also looks wicked. TBH there are a ton of games I'm looking forward to. The only downfall IMO was that they didn't show anything for No Man's Sky. I've pre-ordered that and kind of wanted to see if they would do anything for it...

Cyborg-Lucario

Oct 27, 2014
Halmstad, Sweden
YouTube
CyborgLucario
It was ok. Microsoft's and Sony's were good (though Sony definitely won), and it's nice to see some more Pokémon and Zelda from Nintendo. Though I'm surprised that they even announced new games like Ever Oasis.

Though not sure if E3 2016 convinced me to buy a new console or not. :/