Tips & Tricks What is the best Upload Time/Rate

GIRLvsGAME

New User
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
hey guys ive been wondering what the best upload Times and Rates might be for our vids for a gaming channel. at the moment im uploading everyday at 6-8 am. one day would be my dragon's dogma series the next day would be my bloodborne series. just encase half of my subs dont watch one of the series that im uploading every 2nd day. do you think this a good upload schedule? let me know in the comments below thanks :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hey guys ive been wondering what the best upload Times and Rates might be for our vids for a gaming channel. at the moment im uploading everyday at 6-8 am. one day would be my dragon's dogma series the next day would be my bloodborne series. just encase half of my subs dont watch one of the series that im uploading every 2nd day. do you think this a good upload schedule? let me know in the comments below thanks :)
Everyone's schedule is different. Have you looked at your analytics? If people are on the other side on the planet, the hour difference would be significant. Audiences differ a ton, but try to judge what time works best for you. Try experimenting with the format yourself if you want to test it out differently, school can be a huge factor for younger audiences, and work for older people.

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
For some people its different but the average for everyone is between 12pm - and 6pm. Thats the safest bet.