Gaming YourFellowGamer - Just and ordinary gamer like YOU

YourFellowGamer

Rising User
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
Name: Adrian
I am from Minnesota
I am 20 years old turning 21 on September 21st (golden bday)
I found Freedom from a YouTube channel a while ago If I remembered I would post it.
What made me join the forums was to be able to talk to other members.
My hobbies are the following. Making YouTube videos, working, gaming, watching movies, cooking anything to my liking
My favorite food is of course a good burger, specially from Five Guys.
I started YouTube to have another hobby since all I do is work and be at home. :)
My biggest dream that I can think of is to one day be a top YouTuber and have a big concrete/construction company.
I run a gaming channel. I own an Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, and a powerful PC that can play any game.
So far I upload Call of Duty Black Ops 3 commentaries but I'm expanding my horizons pretty pretty soon.
I upload everyday to every other day If I don't have anything going on then everyday but if something pops up I wait until the next day but never 2 days without a video. That is ever since I got back into making the videos.

Go ahead and check me out if you're interested in what I do. Thank you for reading this have a great day!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj6ewQNW6sRhpUAEEhlnS_gYourFellowGamer.png

Attachments

• YourFellowGamer.png
    YourFellowGamer.png
    662.3 KB · Views: 0
  • YourFellowGamer.png
    YourFellowGamer.png
  • YourFellowGamer.png
    YourFellowGamer.png
  • YourFellowGamer.png
    YourFellowGamer.png

ZGgamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2015
YouTube
ZGgamer1
You have a very interesting channel with some very laid back commentary for COD player. Keep up the good work and here's to you succeeding as a Content Creator as COD player and a Freedom Partner :)

YourFellowGamer

Rising User
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
I play a little COD here and there but seeing Gameplay like yours is something unique. I will keeps watch on how your channel progresses and who knows you may end being my first COD channel I've subbed to :)
What's your reason for seeing my content as "unique" if I may ask. Just curious. :)

ZGgamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2015
YouTube
ZGgamer1
By unique I mean your content may be of similarity to other COD players via gameplay but your personality shines through and sets you apart from other COD players

YourFellowGamer

Rising User
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
By unique I mean your content may be of similarity to other COD players via gameplay but your personality shines through and sets you apart from other COD players
Thanks! At first it was hard for me to do commentaries but what helped is move the mic a lil over and i talk as if I was talking to my friends on xbox live and its helped me out a lot! I'm glad you like it!

Reactions: ZGgamer

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
As a fellow CoD commentator, I think it would be fun to get together and collaborate sometime soon! I'm on the Xbox One as well, so if you'd like to, go ahead and add me and we can cause some mayhem together. "Goped Fred" is the GT, I'll be sure to check out your videos and see what you got ;)

Welcome to the Freedom family!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

dude your content is pretty awesome , but i really recommend making better thumbnails which going to help you whenever someone spots your videos because there are channels with super thumbnails that eyecatching , so you may want to upgrade that in the future :D other than that i think the commentary and everything else is great! :D