Gaming Hey, I'm Atroxia!

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
I consider myself to be a funny and innovative new youtuber...
I upload 2 or 3 times a week and I normally upload gaming and sometimes some skits such as my (in my opinion) favourite video: Chair...
Any support for my new channel I would be extremely greatfull for, A subscribe would be the best though...
Thanks for your time,
Atroxia Gaming
Welcome to the Community!
What games are you interested in? I play shooting games on console, what about you?

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
I consider myself to be a funny and innovative new youtuber...
I upload 2 or 3 times a week and I normally upload gaming and sometimes some skits such as my (in my opinion) favourite video: Chair...
Any support for my new channel I would be extremely greatfull for, A subscribe would be the best though...
Thanks for your time,
Atroxia Gaming
I wish you the best of the lucks on the channel, be patient and responsible with yourself, and try to not overdo the effort.

Atroxia

New User
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
for me freedom has been amazing ! I started when I was on like 60 subs and since being here now on what I am now which is 424 ! they give a lot of advice and have a lot of tools that people can use to improve videos and hit that audience and cant askf ro more :) I'm also with a sub Network of @PGUK Network who have helped me grow huge amounts as they give more tools and in depth reviews of my channel :0 areas to improve and so on :)

Tell me more about PGUK and how easy Freedom is to work with

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hey bro, if you want to learn to make some decent thumbnails I'd recommend going to pixlr. It's a free online website and is what I do all of my thumbnails on. Just play with it and do some research, if you need anything I'm here for ya bud. Welcome to Freedom!