Fluke

Rising User
Jun 14, 2016
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi you alright, i'm Fluke and i make gaming videos, these include commentaries on news as well as life story's and lets plays. I upload one video a day so you are never short of entertaining content. If that sounds like something you are interested in, then please remember to give me channel a quick look.

My reason for making YouTube videos is to have a creative outlet, have fun, put my gaming to good use and hopefully entertain some people along the way. I am from the United Kingdom and i play most if not all of my games on the PC (Pc master race) i play a wide variety of games including fps, rpg, indie, horror and just anything i find fun. I have been wanting to create YouTube videos for a few years now but i consistently came up with excuses, but i feel like now is the right time as i am able to produce as high quality videos as possible.

channel/UCYYZNyljnSxHtGH44Xp_b_Q

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , Welcome to Freedom pal :)

Im from the Uk to WOOP WOOP ! what Fps's do you play ?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I am currently playing a lot of overwatch, although i did used to play a lot of Call of Duty (MW2 and Black Ops 1) what fps do you play?

I have heard alot about Overwatch ! are you enjoying it ? I play alot of black ops 3 :)