Microawesome

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
A little bit about me!

Hello! My name is Xavier but you can call me Micro :p I'm a small gaming channel that loves to play all types of games including platformers, first person shooters and much much more. I have around 30 subs (at the time of writing this) and I produce good quality, well edited content for all my viewers.

Why I think you should subscribe to me!

I think you should subscribe to me because I like to make my videos as funny as possible to try and make you laugh because I believe the best way to retain a viewers and gain subscribers is to make them laugh!

Conclusion

To sum things up, I am a small gamer with a small channel just trying to make people laugh and have a nice community to help me along my YouTube journey! Thanks for reading!

Microawesome,
Signing out...

Microawesome

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Welcome! You Are Doing Great So Far! Just Try To Improve Your Thumbnails. Other Than That, Good Job! You Have The Potential To Succeed In Youtube!
Wow! Thank you for the incouragement! Also, i've been trying to improve my thumbnails a lot recently as i'm getting much better at photoshop by the day! Actually, i'm doing a thumbnail right now for my new video that will be coming out today (it's geometry dash if you know what game that is) and i have an image of the actual game that i took from the recording and blurred it out in the background of the thumbnail, would you say that this would be an improved thumbnail design? (i've attached the file to the reply).

Attachments

• Geometry Dash #1.jpg
    Geometry Dash #1.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 2

TheGrimGaming

Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Wow! Thank you for the incouragement! Also, i've been trying to improve my thumbnails a lot recently as i'm getting much better at photoshop by the day! Actually, i'm doing a thumbnail right now for my new video that will be coming out today (it's geometry dash if you know what game that is) and i have an image of the actual game that i took from the recording and blurred it out in the background of the thumbnail, would you say that this would be an improved thumbnail design? (i've attached the file to the reply).
Much Better!! See, I Told You That You Have The Potential! I Have Another Channel That Is All About Minecraft And Have 61 Subscribers. Its Possible To Reach Such a Number

Microawesome

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Much Better!! See, I Told You That You Have The Potential! I Have Another Channel That Is All About Minecraft And Have 61 Subscribers. Its Possible To Reach Such a Number
Wow! Again, thank you for the incouragement! Also, what is that channel called as the number of subscribers on that channel could easily turn to 62 with my help :p and also are you active on that channel (post 1 video every 1-3 days) as I would only sub if you are active :p Anyway, thanks again for all the help and incouragement ! :p

TheGrimGaming

Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Wow! Again, thank you for the incouragement! Also, what is that channel called as the number of subscribers on that channel could easily turn to 62 with my help :p and also are you active on that channel (post 1 video every 1-3 days) as I would only sub if you are active :p Anyway, thanks again for all the help and incouragement ! :p
Well, I Am Active. Its Just That I Can't Upload Videos At The Moment. Its Called SkeletonMC. Or You Can Just Go To This Channel And You Will See A "My First Channe!" Tab. And I'm Going To Subscribe You Using Both My Channels!

Microawesome

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Well, I Am Active. Its Just That I Can't Upload Videos At The Moment. Its Called SkeletonMC. Or You Can Just Go To This Channel And You Will See A "My First Channe!" Tab. And I'm Going To Subscribe You Using Both My Channels!
Wow, thanks yet again! I'll subscribe to both of your channels since you've been so kind to me ! :p I'll carry on making quality content :p Thanks again :p

TheGrimGaming

Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Wow, thanks yet again! I'll subscribe to both of your channels since you've been so kind to me ! :p I'll carry on making quality content :p Thanks again :p
Thanks! Keep On Making Videos! But I'll Have To Watch Your Vids Tomorrow Because In My Country The Time Is 9.45PM. But I Think I Will Have Time To Watch Your Vids If You Post Fast Enough! ;)

Microawesome

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

I hope you enjoy your stay
Prology, you have earnt yourself a sub my friend! Watched the channel trailer, instant sub! Keep up the good work and if you ever want to colab or something (even though i have 30 subs XD) I have BO3 on PC and i'd be happy to play it with you :p Thanks for some more incouragement to make videos as well :p

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Prology, you have earnt yourself a sub my friend! Watched the channel trailer, instant sub! Keep up the good work and if you ever want to colab or something (even though i have 30 subs XD) I have BO3 on PC and i'd be happy to play it with you :p Thanks for some more incouragement to make videos as well :p

haha Thank you pal :) I play on xbox one which sucks