YouTube Who are your favorite Youtubers and why?

drop22TV

Rising User
Nov 12, 2015
New York
YouTube
Timothy DeLaGhetto is my favorite. Watched his videos since he started and he's come a long way to being one of the best YouTubers of all time.

Kovuix

Kovu Productions
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2015
Texas
YouTube
Youtubers I like to follow are Devingraham and Casey Neistat. Devins and his team vlog on all their travels and the different obstacles they face trying to get a shot. Casey gives an awesome perspective of New York and his everyday life and travels. Casey is very creative on camerawork and editing.

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
Monday thru Thursday Philip DeFranco is a must.
NomadicFanatic
CampervanKevin
Nicole Arbour
Matthew Santoro

I like watching channels like mine
MXR Mods
Alchestbreach
Gophersvids
Jacksepticeye
Squirrel
Brodual
B-Bunny Gaming

Also been getting into motovlogs lately
Doitwithdan
JaketheGardensnake
3dmachines

Snaggle Teef

Utter Legend!
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2015
Texas!
www.snaggleteef.com
SnaggleTeef
Hey everyone!

I wanted to know, who are your favorite YouTubers? Besides yourself of course ;D

:) Mine are Jenna Marbles and skellydun, because they are both absolutely hilarious! :)

Let me know your favorites and why! :D
I don't want to sound egotistical but... I love SnaggleTeef... Not self promoting here. But I feel that personally loving your own content drives you to continue to improve and make more. Though i've pulled ideas and inspiration from other channels, I've mashed them all up into my own goolash. I love watching my own content. Because I also enjoyed making it. I often ask my wife how it is listening to my process then seeing the end result because all i see is number crunching lol, She's gone on and on about how it is, similar to seeing someone really good at math solve a complicated math problem.

But overall, I love myself! And If I'm branded as super ego so be it! I love my content and 300 others so far do too!

Bannik13

Rising User
Dec 3, 2015
YouTube
Fousey on Fouseytube because he's humble, honest and hasn't let the fame and popularity of Youtube get to him like some.

D

Deleted member 49751

My favorite is the former Inside Gaming members who are currently known as Funhaus.

I Am Optimus

Rising User
Nov 24, 2014
Nashville, TN
YouTube
Romanatwood is a great youtuber. He updates his blugs daily, always fun to watch, and he is a great person. He can be goofy at times which makes everything he does funny. I love his two kids, Noah is like the cool one and Kane is going to be just like his dad, a prankster.

Ms_CatGoddess

New User
Dec 13, 2015
Ohio
YouTube
Ms_CatGoddess
I have so many favorite YouTubers.
As for Gamers I would say
PewDiePie because I just enjoy his videos, he makes me laugh a lot.
Markiplier because he also makes me laugh and has such an amazing personality.
KPopp because well she just inspired me to start uploading plus she was the first Female Gamer Youtuber that I watched.
Smosh! Games. Their videos are just hilarious.

Now as for Beauty Guru's
Saaammage (and her vlog channel) because she is the most genuine person and I just enjoy her videos so much, she's like my idol.
Bubzbeauty (and her vlog channel) because I just enjoy her videos and her son is so cuuuute <3

Dec 17, 2015
YouTube
Curto bastante o Felipe Neto desde quando ele começou fazer vídeos, acho as opiniões dele bem forte sobre alguns assuntos, ele realmente me faz repensar sobre algumas coisas.
Já no ramo de games, eu curto bastante o Damianizando, além de ele ter o mesmo nome que eu, ele consegue ser engraçado naturalmente sem ficar forçando a piada.

VloGui

Rising User
Dec 18, 2015
YouTube
I am Brazilian and Youtubers more I follow are:
Felipe Neto : I like a lot of his thoughts on some issues .
PC Siqueira : I do not know , just like his work. = )
Cauê Moura : I cool the way you talk becomes world news , the TV would be better to watch if they were like that.

VoidPumpkin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2014
YouTube
My top list would be this:
1. The Game Theorists
2. YOGSCAST Sjin
3. YOGSCAST Lewis & Simon

Also I noticed that no one mentioned yogscast here, weird. :/

Crawster

Rising User
Aug 8, 2014
Ireland
twitter.com
YouTube
KYR SP33DY: He's the main reason I started all of my channels! Been watching him since 2011!
Matthew Santoro: His videos are a great mix of education and comedy!
BedBananas: His roleplay/comedic play style of games is utterly phenomenal.
There's hundreds more, all unique in their own way :D

GameGabe

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
Unknown to mankind
YouTube
Mostly Jacksepticeye just because of his energy that he puts in to every video i watch.
And ofc Pewdiepie who else ... i admit his channel became weird in the past year the videos became shorter, but he's full of surprises just gotta wait for that new long series :p
LinusTechTips - this guy probable answered all of my questions about tech
And i lurk other channels - Markiplier (don't like him tbh, Vanoss, and some other non gaming related cahnnels)