YouTube Who are your favorite Youtubers and why?

Shelby Logan

Rising User
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
I really like Jenna Marbles too I think she's hilarious! :) Also a big fan of Captain Sparklez and also Grace Helbig atm![DOUBLEPOST=1451750664][/DOUBLEPOST]I really like Jenna Marbles too I think she's hilarious! :) Also a big fan of Captain Sparklez and also Grace Helbig atm!

Jobless Music

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2015
New York
YouTube
JoblessMusic
My favorite YouTuber would have to be DashieXP. I think he's hilarious! Not only that, he's very jolly and upbeat. I really want to be like him one day (except for the cursing and whatnot XD).

Jamescape

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
My favourite YouTubers are probably CaptainSparklez, NerdCubed and Curtis Paradis.
CaptainSparklez is the reason that I started YouTube and NerdCubed is one of the only YouTubers whose videos I still watch. Curtis' videos I very rarely miss and a lot of my branding has been inspired by him and he has also inspired me to produce some of my content!

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I would have to say my number one favorite is The Creatures. They are a group of YouTubers that do a lot of AWESOME stuff together, they all are great YouTubers in their own right. I also like Markiplier, and Game Grumps. Thats my top favorite in that order. They are all hilarious, and as crazy as they all get and sometime over exaggerate in their actions/personality, they all manage to have a very genuine vibe to them. I love video games, thats a given, but I think what draws me to them is that they are just very genuine and make a legitimate connection with their audience. That is the kind of community I want with my channel. Those are the kind of videos I want to make. Highly recommend all those channels, but especially The Creatures. They are all Let's Players, but on The Creature channel they do a variety of crazy ****. They are all my heroes just because of what they do. IDK if thats weird coming from a 24 year old man, but I really admire those guys. So yeah, thats make take on it. The Creatures, Markiplier, and Game Grumps.[DOUBLEPOST=1452546129][/DOUBLEPOST]
Angry Video Game Nerd is my favorite youtuber...
Dude, my cousins and I pretty much grew up with him lol.........Well, not actually grew up with him like we know him, but just watching his vids. I have been watching pretty much from the very beginning, i had to have been 15 or 16. Good one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hail Kira

TheRealRyanMickens

Rising User
Oct 1, 2015
California
YouTube
1) Chris Jones
2) The Hodgetwins

I'm really into the whole fitness scene of youtube and Chris Jones is hilarious! not only that, he actually gives good workout tips!
Lol Hodgetwins on the other hand give the WORST fitness advice but they're COMEDY! lol I watch them for laughs and when Im down!

SLYMusic

Ryan Higa - Because I like watching him and his friends dance with efforts but also along with some humor
RomanAtWood - Is what a happy familly would be like, and also that dog
BF vs GF - Just them going to different places with cool stuff "The dreams"

1MetroElite

New User
Jan 16, 2016
Hey everyone!

I wanted to know, who are your favorite YouTubers? Besides yourself of course ;D

:) Mine are Jenna Marbles and skellydun, because they are both absolutely hilarious! :)

Let me know your favorites and why! :D
My favorite You-Tubers are: Latoya's Life, Rochelle Clarke, Montana Dereon, Jamie & Nikki. I can watch those all day long. They are so entertaining to me.

A

audio visual reviews

Channel Awesome
Jeremy Jahns
Chris Struckmann
Screen Junkies
How It Should Have Ended?
PIEGUYRULZ
Alternate History Hub
Cinema Sins
Video Creators

Aaron35

Freedom! Member
Dec 2, 2015
England
YouTube
Here's my list!

Roman Atwood
His Vlogs are brilliant, yeah can do the clickbait titles but they work for him. I just love how much he loves his family, and how he's just smiling all the time.

Funhaus
I've watched them when they were still called Inside Gaming. Their content is brilliant, also their jokes aren't that bad either, they just work well as a YouTube team!

OfficialNerdCubed
Now, this guy is one hell of a gamer, he says it like it is. If a games ****, he'll tell you it's ****! He's serious but funny at the same time, his editing's not bad either!

KSI
Now, this guys great! Probably cause he does face cams, which I personally think are great.

TheGamingLemon
I don't know why I like his content, I suppose there's something unique about imo, the way he adds music and voice overs, is really different.

Southern Belle

New User
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone!

I wanted to know, who are your favorite YouTubers? Besides yourself of course ;D

:) Mine are Jenna Marbles and skellydun, because they are both absolutely hilarious! :)

Let me know your favorites and why! :D

I enjoy watching "DebtIsDumb, Lamarr Wilson & MakupbyTiffanyD ... just to name a few.

Dillon

Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
YouTube
Mine are Grace Helbig, Mamrie Hart, DangerDolan, and Lindsey Stirling.
Why? Because they are all upfront about what they do and what they love, they post consistently and regularly, and each show their passion for what they do.
I've seen plenty of YouTubers who don't convey much passion for their content, and it shows.
Don't get into YouTube because you want to be rich and famous. Stay true to your personality and interests, and success will find you.

dazeap

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Ali - A because I think he is very good playing Black Ops games and I enjoy a lot his videos. From People that speak spanish Hola Soy German because he is very funny.